Author Topic: Lost Buttons Controls (Vol, Coin In, Reject, etc)  (Read 2475 times)

reno

Lost Buttons Controls (Vol, Coin In, Reject, etc)
« on: August 19, 2016, 11:15:25 AM »
I have a pesty problem with my jukeboxes that occurs every so often. I am not sure if it is a software or hardware problem.
 On half of my jukeboxes, For my buttons input i as using the ipac 2 keyboard Emulator and on the other half, i am using another keyboard Emulator that requires a key mapping software.
 Here is my problem every so often  input buttons stop working. Coin In  , Vol Control, Reject, etc.  And i would have to restart the system in order to get the buttons to work again. Videobox is still functioning, i am still able to browse the albums and select songs. It is like the usb button interface is falling asleep. 
  Anyone experiencing this problem where they have to restart the computer in order to get the buttons working again.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Lost Buttons Controls (Vol, Coin In, Reject, etc)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 09:50:05 PM »
Hi reno

Only 2 scenario's i can think would cause this is the key mapping software has a problem or some other software is taking the 'focus' away from Videobox.

ps; you could try 'Pub Jukebox' with your setup's, as input works in a different way on PJX, it cannot lose focus or input like Videobox could.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

reno

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 10:56:06 PM »
      I install Teamviewer which is running in the background on my jukeboxes  and have them connected to the internet,  do you think that can cause the problem ?

PS
I am trying to get my 80GBs of media ready for Pub Jukebox but it is in a mess. My media does not have any tags at all. So i would have to some time off to deal with it. But i am leaning towards starting my music library from the ground that might be less headache.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 07:59:31 PM »
I think teamviewer could take focus away from VBX but I've not tested that so I cant say for sure.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE