Author Topic: Can anyone help me please  (Read 2813 times)

Sam

Can anyone help me please
« on: February 18, 2014, 11:16:01 AM »
I have set a pin code for engineer menu access and I thought I had set the pin to 1966 but it doesn't allow me in when I click ok after entering the pin and it just goes back to the jukebox screen and not engineer menu. I have also tried 55555. Is there any way to reset this code or is there away round this. Thanks in advance. Sam

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Can anyone help me please
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 08:53:24 PM »
Hi Sam

If you've set a pin code that you cant remember and locked yourself out then you need to delete your "user.config" file, you can do this by using our new system cleaning tool available in the members centre or you can search your windows system for "user.config" and delete it yourself.
If the above fails contact me and I will connect remotely to your computer and fix it for you :-).

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Sam

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 09:32:54 PM »
Thanks for your help. I've sorted this out now.
I have changed skin to the black one and now when I click the service button I get a white screen with the buttons but they don't do anything when I press them. As you may tell I'm new to this and apologies for stupid questions like these.  Thanks.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 10:07:20 PM »
Hi Sam, glad you got it sorted...

I'm happy to help you anytime :D, just a couple of things that may help you get a faster or better response on the forum...

1. Reply quickly (we do), don't wait a week to reply (if you can help it)
2. If our answer solved your problem please say so with a quick reply, much appreciated.
3. If you have a NEW problem start a NEW post, don't continue with a new problem in the same thread because this gets confusing for anyone reading the post.
Lastly, describe your problem better, use pictures, take a screenshot of the problem (alt + print screen)

Steve

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE