Author Topic: Videobox V Jukeblaster pro  (Read 2574 times)

adam1980

Videobox V Jukeblaster pro
« on: October 13, 2014, 02:44:41 PM »
Hi Guys,

Am after some advice, I currently use JBP and love it, its a great centrepiece for the many parties we have at our house and a massive talking point with our friends and family. I've done some reading on Videobox and would like some pros and cons against each other if possible. Where does videobox get the videos from that it plays? If this something the user has to do and if so where can I get them from (copyrighted??)

Any info/advice you can offer would be great, as if Videobox really floats my boat I would be looking to upgrade before xmas.

Many thanks

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Videobox V Jukeblaster pro
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 02:58:55 PM »
Hi Adam

I can't list pro's & cons because I would be accused of being biased, I think Videobox is the greatest invention since condoms lol  ;D.
but I can clear up a couple of things in your question...
Videobox doesn't 'get' videos from anywhere, it plays the videos that 'you' provide (just like your music tracks), as for copyright, again its just the same as the music tracks you are currently playing everything is copyrighted.
If you ask other members they may be able to tell you where they get their music & videos from.
Hope that helps
Steve

If any other members can help Adam with some pro's & cons that would be great  :D

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:01:10 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

jukejohn

Re: Videobox V Jukeblaster pro
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 05:05:25 PM »
u can do like most for videos with aid of some software download from YouTube or like myself I use torrent sites but that's crossing the line re legal stuff and copyright so wouldn't direct you with that as that's my risky choice