Author Topic: Coin acceptor CH-926  (Read 19292 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Coin acceptor CH-926
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 08:38:32 AM »
Hi Tomo

I think you will struggle to get help with this one because you are not describing your problem in enough detail so that we can assess what your are doing wrong.

If you could describe in detail (more than 2 lines of writing) what you are doing and where it goes wrong, I or someone else may be able to see the problem, as it stands now I am not sure if you are having a problem programming the coins (sampling) or if the coin acceptor is taking coins but not giving pulses (you did not answer about pulses), or if you just want to set the amount of credit, who knows?. 

As for sending you a 'practical example', I'm not sure exactly what it is you want to be 'sent' ?, you have the datasheet/manual.

Maybe if you could attach a picture or even a video of your problem then I could be of more help.

If anyone else can help Tomo with this please add to this post asap  :)

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Tomoklaric

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
OK Steve. Thank you. Tomorow I will describe step by step what I'm doing.

Tomoklaric

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 03:02:37 PM »
1. Press the "Add" and "minus" buttons at the same time for about three seconds, then the letter "A" will appear
from the LED display.

2. Press the "setup" button once, and the letter "E" will appear. Next, use the buttons to choose how many kinds
of coins you would like to use; then press the "setup" button again to finish.
-Using 2 kind of coins (1 € and 2 €)

3. The letter "H" will appear after pressing the button. Use the "Add" and "minus" buttons to choose how many
samples you would like to insert later. Next press the "setup" button again to finish.
-10 samples of any kind of coins ( 10 of 1€ then 10 of 2€)

4. The letter "P" will appear after pressing the button. Use the "Add" and "minus" buttons to choose the amount
of output's signals/pulses you want. The quantity limited is 50 times. Next, press the "setup" button to finish.
-The amount for 10 coins of 1€ - 10 pulses
 -The amount for 10 coins of 2€ - 20 pulses

5. The letter "F" will appear after pressing the button. Use the "Add" and "minus" buttons to choose accuracy.
The value is from 1~30, and 1 is the most accurate. Normally, 5~10 will be fine.Next, press the "setup"
button to finish.
-I'am selecting accuracy 10

6. So far, you have successfully set up the first coin. please repeat all above procedures until you have set up all
the coins. The letter "A" will appear again after all above procedures are finished.
-Repeat operation for other coin from 3.

7. Press the "setup" button, and the letter "E" will appear. Finally, turn off and turn on the power. The setup will
be stored.

Then Sampling
 1. Press the "setup" button, then letter "A" will appear from the LED display. OK
2. Press the "setup" button again, then letter "A1" will appear. Next, start to insert sample coins. The LED
display will show how many coins you insert. The letter "A1" will appear again after finished.
-Here my setup has stop to work because letter A1 is'nt appeared after sampling coins

3. Press the "setup" button again, then the letter "A2" will appear. Next, Start to sample 2nd coin, and repeat No.
1 and No. 2 until all the coins are set up .
4. After finished the sampling, press the "setup" button. The letter "A"will appear, then turn off and turn on the
power. Now you can start to use it

Bry

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »
I fouind that 10 coins for sampling is the minimum
i would try more coins for sampling like 20 or so
also u are not supposed to used te same coin over and over for sampling u should have like 20 different of the same coin
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qz9wd2ymdnjy3ge5h7fjlrdc2zt0grry0ugwwv4

Ethereum
0xC3bB19c7078055117f2481ACb81587d6Da343B0E

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Tomoklaric

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 09:42:52 PM »
Sorry, but no chance to setup coin acceptor.

Tomoklaric

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 05:22:51 PM »
Probably both have a hardware defect. The coil is defect.
Someone have a technical specification of power suply and coil?