Author Topic: adding a music download section on Videobox  (Read 3188 times)

gadget_12000

adding a music download section on Videobox
« on: November 29, 2015, 09:45:23 PM »
Hi Bri I was wondering how hard it would be to add a music download section on to the videobox software . the company I work for has a lot of boxes and we were thinking of converting all boxes to this software . I am aware that I will need a music server setup. but would this be able to be done . also I am currently looking to find if someone would be willing to sell a large selection of tracks as don't want to be sitting loading cd's for days. we will be using the boxes on site so will have coin mechs so will need a lot of coin kits if we decide to go ahead . please let me know what you think ..

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: adding a music download section on Videobox
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 10:15:00 PM »
Hi gadget

Our Bry doesn't monitor, or get emails from the forum anymore, the way to get our Bry to see your feature request is to put it in the 'Wish List' here:- http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=1304.0

If you need to talk about a custom feature that your company needs urgently you can contact me regarding our paid services.

Steve  :D

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:19:04 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

gadget_12000

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 04:02:56 PM »
hi steve what paid service do you provide . do you have a feature that can be added to the software . also do you have a online music server ?????

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 04:20:15 PM »
Hi gadget

We have written new features for customers in the past, Nickelodeon mode is one of the paid ones & there have plenty of new features implemented from the wish list.

I had a look at your suggestion on the wish list and I can tell you that its a big ask lol, integrating a music download server is no trivial task.

Lets just see what our Bry thinks, I'l give him a nudge and tell him there is an interesting feature on the wish list, see if he bites  ;D.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

gadget_12000

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 04:24:12 PM »
thanks steve it could be good for both of us . if it can be done and we done build a music server then it could be used for all videobox users .
also what about getting a large amount of music already sorted . would this be possible ??????

ShakesBar

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 02:56:50 PM »
failing this, there are many video pools out there with options to download to certain folders... videotoolz20.com for example.

Matt