Author Topic: selection  (Read 6847 times)

jukejohn

selection
« on: September 05, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »
after closing album it goes way back to the start of page very very anoying [guuurrrr]
please make it go back to last veiw also A-Z O-9 buttons if possible

but on a good point realy like the music import/export and the 2nd screen options brill

keep up the good work rob/steve

rob sullivan

Re: selection
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 04:52:40 PM »
What good work? I don't work with Steve, I just bought the software, same as you.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 10:18:16 PM »

The back button goes back from the album you are viewing to the genre or category it is in.
From there you can go forward to the album again, or choose an album in the same category, does that explain ? ;D

Ps: Rob does'nt work for us lol  :D, but he's prety clue'd-up (see his comment on queue settings) he see's the other side of the coin, good thinking Rob, we try to take all that kind of thinking into account when we get around to the wish list and planning upgrades.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

jukejohn

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »
sorry rob thanks for the back up anyhow

yes steve understand it takes you back into the same genre but thats the snag it takes
you back right back to the beggining would be alot more smarter if it went back to the
last album you veiwed if possible dude

when the next update dude

rob sullivan

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 12:26:44 PM »
(singing) why are we waiting....... we are suff...ocating.....ohhhhhhh.......why are we wa...i....ting.......

for the next update?

Not that I am pushing for an update, but I would like to see the new usb interface. Been a while since you had KIM boards available. Not good for business.

jukejohn

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 08:11:32 PM »
think these updates are just a nasty rumour  ;D

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
Ok, Rob , John & All

We are well into the Kim replacement board project now, about 60-70 percent of the way.
I wont be looking at the wish list's in detail until the first batch of boards are delivered, then I'm going to take a good look at all the suggestions and see what grabs us.

I've also had a spark of an idea for a VBX offshoot program, and depending whats on the wish lists when the Kim replacement is finished we may decide to persue a new project rather than an update.
I think if we get some good/new ideas on the wish list (or we come up with some cool ideas) then and update would be a valid use of our time, I'd like to see ideas for new features etc rather than tweaking or changing existing ones I think.

So, I would say now is the time to get your best thinking cap on, come up with a cool new feature for JBP, VBX or even the kim replacemen board.

Ok, im going back to programming now  ;), soooo tired lol, need sleep....ZZzzzzz

Bitcoin

Doge

Dj4nrv

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 01:08:28 PM »
"I've also had a spark of an idea for a VBX offshoot program"

Please expand on this steve!!!!

a Theme Editor? maybe?

or

Built in Bingo ???

What is it????

Dj4nrv

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 06:19:15 PM »
@rob.

Lol .  :D

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 06:48:17 PM »
Hey Dj

All I will say for now is that I was thinking of re-engineering VBX to do something else, sorry cant say more for now (because it may never happen ?), anyway I dont think it would excite you lol  ;D.

As for your suggestion of a theme editor, I would love to do that!, I think its' a great idea and I've already tried to think of a good way to do it, but there are technical and legal problems...
A program that you guys dont have is needed to compile all the colours and images into a format that VBX can read, and there are copyright issues as well with images etc.
Having said all that I still think a theme editor is a good idea and its always on my back burner, if I think of a way to do it I will, even if it's in a limited or restricted fashion.

Bitcoin

Doge

jukejohn

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »
i like this software as it is if you could do the play full album and shuffle que
settings i would be a happy chappy

Dj4nrv

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »
Ok. Cheers for clearing that up steve.
Any word on pricing for the board?