General Category > Wish List

V3.6.9+ Wish List

(1/5) > >>

Steve:
Post all your wishes for V 3.6.9.0+ in here please

jukejohn:
I would like if possible on 2nd screen options to display both album folder.jpg and also advertising images maybe a optional switching time between them maybe [10 - 20 seconds ]  :)
at the moment it seems you can set it to display ads or folder.jpg only

jukejohn:
bgm
when selecting the drive or folder to play this is not very touch screen useable its to windows style based so if this could be made easier via
touch screen use

import/export mode
when this is finished its so difficult to close down again very windows based not touchscreen needs a larger close button

genre/category selection
is it possible to make these labels larger look so small on a 768x1280 resolution. maybe not square but rectangle or oval style or maybe a
skin dedicated to this style

all the above would make it easier for kiosk pro style cabs that use industrial zytronic touch screens which are mounted behind glass and not spoton target when it comes to very small icons and windows mode boxes

MarkNorville:
A party mode where instead of having to select tracks, you can just put it so that it just auto DJ's itself and plays random songs/videos from the library.

MarkNorville:
Better search facilities. I am still playing with videobox at the moment as I use other programs as well so I am trying to get it so that if I wish to use another program for something then I can use the same media rather than trying to have to duplicate it twice so that other programs can be used.

At the moment instead I have directories a b c etc.

I have a folder in O called Oasis, inside of that folder then I have a music video called don't look back in anger.

If I search for Oasis, it does not show up. However if I renamed the track to Oasis - don't look back in anger, then it will show up if I search for oasis.

The main reason why I brought this software was because of the name, and also the look of it. You have two pieces of software that should be different, but are pretty much the same, and I shall say why.

Videobox - Should ONLY be regarding music videos hence the word VIDEO and yet it does the same job as juke blaster.

Jukeblaster - Should ONLY and is ONLY a jukebox and does not play videos.

Videobox really is suffering because of not being specific for music videos, which is how I found this software as I really wanted something specific for music videos.

I honestly would say that you need to develop both software as they are meant to be, e.g Videobox does not play MP3's only music videos and jukeblaster only plays MP3's.

I know that you are only a two man team, so it is difficult to spread your time between the packages, but you have a bloody good piece of software here, that needs developing a bit more.

If I was a smart programmer then I would have it as follows

1 - The ULTIMATE package - Play music videos, mp3's, karaoke etc etc
2 - Videobox - Play music videos ONLY
3 - Jukeblaster - Play mp3's ONLY
4 - Karaoke - Play karaoke ONLY

I love you guys and you have bloody BRILLIANT products, however it all needs tweaking and fine tuning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version