Author Topic: Updated to new version help  (Read 3163 times)

YorkieF

Updated to new version help
« on: September 14, 2020, 04:49:14 PM »
Hi All
I've updated to the latest version and am really enjoying the playlist.  Many thanks :)

My problem now is showing the cover art of videos, I always used  the title cards for them before but now it looks for tags within the file.  I've made sure that they're there and have even added them in with MediaMonkey.  In File explorer, you can see the cover art but not in videobox.
I know it's probably something so easy but I can't really suss it.  Can anyone help me?

YorkieF

Re: Updated to new version help
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 02:19:17 PM »
    I've just realised that this is how it's supposed to be. The picture of the mp4 is dictated by the folder.jpg.  I think that I was getting confused with the preview of the file in File Explorer, I think that I preferred the title cards as it gets a bit tedious on small screens scrolling across the collection.

reno

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 03:41:30 AM »
So in this new version, can you still choose between the modern title card and traditional card?
   The modern title take up too much screen space plus it is very confusing on the eyes if it is the same cover art for the tracks.

YorkieF

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 07:46:25 AM »
i don't think that you can change back as title cars are one thing Steve got rid of on the update.
REMOVE' old-style title cards in title card options page

CHANGE' title cards now look for title tags by default and then reverts to using the filename if none found

CHANGE' title cards now use album name (folder name) for artist if not found, instead of "Various"

I must admit that I don't use the new import music as I just drag n drop to the JBP folder but then my setup isn't a full blow jukebox with thousands of tracks just my home music.