General Category > Videobox

missing art of Album cover on tracks when album selected

(1/2) > >>

chris rees:
Hi, new to this forum , i have read all posts but cannot find an answer.
On a couple of my albums, when i select the album, and it shows the traks, normally you would see the album art above the track name...
However on a couple of albums , you can see track names etc, but doesn't show album art, it shows default blue art with people on it.
i have double checked the 'folder art' in with tracks and all is ok, please help a dopey newby !
many thanks
Chris

Steve:
Watch this video:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLOk2xJw8Q

Let me know if it helps...

Steve  ;D

chris rees:
Hi Steve thanks for getting back to me...i had viewed that video and it did help a lot but what i found was the tracks in question weren't the same type as the others on the album, so just deleted them!
however i now have a problem where when i select a track, green arrow appears to choose play...it pops up momentarily in queue of tracks at bottom , then dissappears.....aaaaarrrggghhh  !!!!
Everything was working fine....unless there is a limit to genres that can be added, i can't see it anywhere in the forum discussions
cheer
chris

Steve:
Hi chris, no there's no limit so it should play,Im sure its just something to do with folder structure or something daft like that, if you get stuck just let me know tomorrow morning and I will give you a 1-on-1 remote help session to get you going  ;D

Steve  ;D

chris rees:
I'LL have a mooch in morning ,  FRESH HEAD !
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version