Author Topic: Couple of issues  (Read 2207 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Couple of issues
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2023, 12:34:35 PM »
I think hdmi is ok for single screen, but for dual screen both have to be pure vga, i dont think a coverter will work (as the pc is still outputting to hdmi before being converted), logically it shouldn't make any difference, but it does.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

moosa1991

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2023, 07:01:14 PM »
have u got a idea of a low profile graphics card that is known to work at all? needs to be 1 what does not need the extra power?

thank you

or is their a way to turn it off at all?

I think hdmi is ok for single screen, but for dual screen both have to be pure vga, i dont think a coverter will work (as the pc is still outputting to hdmi before being converted), logically it shouldn't make any difference, but it does.

moosa1991

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2023, 10:49:20 PM »
i have a update for you and what a load of fun its been lol

so after trying everything it seems windows 10 is causing the 2nd display problem and pub edition non java
i installed windows 8.1 and installed the graphics driver for the hd 5450 installed the java edition of pub jukebox
and now when the next track shows it works everything works perfectly
so if your having this same problem u might need to go to windows 7 or windows 8 and use the java edition to get it working