Author Topic: Home jukebox behaviour question.  (Read 815 times)

Darren123

Home jukebox behaviour question.
« on: June 03, 2023, 02:57:51 PM »
On my home jukebox software I have mostly categories with the music that fits the category inside there. I also have albums in an album folder too. My question is "can I have the albums viewed as albums when the jukebox mode is set to track playback functionality in the settings menu. The only way I can see the album covers inside this folder is to set the jukebox to album behaviour in the settings menu. I hope my question is understandable. Is there either a way to tag the albums so they show up the album covers inside the album folder without setring home jukebox to album mode. Thanks for your time and if you can help that would be most appreciated.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Home jukebox behaviour question.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 10:53:50 AM »
Hi Darren, you can't mix the 2 modes, it's either track or album...
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Darren123

Re: Home jukebox behaviour question.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 05:33:20 PM »
in that case is there a way i can tag the albums so that thier covers show up, the root directory of my albums on the jukebox is a folder called albums, inside that folder i have the albums but when home jukebox displays them i just get the icon default with the jukebox picture instead of the album cover. im quite happy to keep the jukbox track mode as most of my guests who visit our home like to choose thier own tracks, its just the albums covers dont show.