Author Topic: Re: Coin Input  (Read 7114 times)

Spinny56

Re: Coin Input
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:27:30 PM »
Hi Steve
Great i have received my license and everthing is ok in that field !!
I have just connected my coin kit but have a problem  , if i plug the usb into the board and then into the coin board 99 credits click on one by one ? 99 i presume is the maximum.
I do not need to connect anything else not even the 12v jack plug to the coin board.
If i connect the 12v supply to the board i can get into the service menu but not into the submenus unless i diconnect the usb from the board and then i can access these menus?
I feel i have a credit board where the credit switch is stuck in the on position even though the actual
little black button operates freely.
do i need a ps2 to coin board lead? the one i have in is usb to coin board?
Hoping someone can help     Steve :D

Dj4nrv

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 05:42:08 PM »
Certainly sounds like the credit button is being pressed constantly.
If I remember correctly there is a utility somewhere to test for button presses.
You could try that. :)

Dj4nrv

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 06:25:26 PM »
It's on the second page in the settings menu. Input test.

Spinny56

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:14:40 PM »
Hi DJ4nrv
the only settings menu i have is what came with the coin kit?
Input test ? i have looked at the JBP maual & any manuals to do with the coin board
I still feel as if the board is faulty as when i connect the usb the credits race up to 99 & thats before i add power !!!???

thanks for your reply

Bry

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 08:32:29 PM »
sounds to me like your input is floatin u have to pul the input low or go from low to open coin kit will auto detect this transition
is ur coin kit conected to a credit board and then into a acceptor  I cant tell from ur post ?
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qz9wd2ymdnjy3ge5h7fjlrdc2zt0grry0ugwwv4

Ethereum
0xC3bB19c7078055117f2481ACb81587d6Da343B0E

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Spinny56

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 02:17:54 PM »
sounds to me like your input is floatin u have to pul the input low or go from low to open coin kit will auto detect this transition
is ur coin kit conected to a credit board and then into a acceptor  I cant tell from ur

I only have to connect the usb to the coin board  (just the usb lead) nothing else and the credits jump to 99 which is max. I can get into the service menu but not the sub menus unless i remove the usb lead from the board. all this is before i power up the coin board ?? I cannot input my pin number to gain access to the service menu unless i remove the usb lead
if i put my keyboard into the PS2 i can get credits on the f1 & f2 buttons.
I feel the coin board credits are stuck in the open position yet the little black button operates freely
i hope there is no problem if i return the coin board for a check???

Bry

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 03:19:55 PM »
spiny the board was checked before it was sent out by me it is fine
sounds like you may not be folowin the instructions properly to install ur board
if you don have a acceptor and power connected to th board the input wil float u need to connect ur coin mech as per the instructons befor u conet the usb
follow the instructions with ur board or watch the video here http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=380.0
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qz9wd2ymdnjy3ge5h7fjlrdc2zt0grry0ugwwv4

Ethereum
0xC3bB19c7078055117f2481ACb81587d6Da343B0E

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE