General Category > Pub Jukebox

Couple of issues

(1/4) > >>

TheMillBox:
Have used jukeblaster previously, but working on a fresh latest install atm. Occasionally the box is freezing up, but not if songs are qued (super random). Visualisation is also freezing up after 1 song.
I'm using the non flash version.
I did originaly install the flash version, realised  I can't install flash, so installed the non flash version over it (no delete)
Could this be the route of my issues?
Deactivate uninstall and reinstall?
Hoping for advice to make my life easier as have to take box off the wall to use mouse and keyboard

TheMillBox:
Update,
bought a small pc to replace the old laptop as crashes continued occurring,
Full fresh install of windows 11, reinstalled jukeblaster and codecs, froze once when setting up title ect,
restarted all fine for about 20mins, then froze up again. ive installed the non flash version.
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 8gb of ram
am i missing an update or something?! 
can some one please help

RGR181:
Hi
I had the same issue with my jukebox
Go into backend by hitting the tab key
Find the advertising select make sure it is in the on position
Remove the ads from advertising folder if you do not want them to run
But leave advertising button in the on position
See if it works for you
It did for me on 15 jukeboxes

moosa1991:
im having the same problem and its driving me nuts now had it for a while were the Visualizer (top screen) would crash and their seems to be no fix for it

i have tried to many things and getting to the point of just giving up

Steve:
Describe what you mean by 'crash' & 'freezing'...
Here's how to describe your problem so that we can understand you:-

I click 'this button' and then the interface stops responding to button presses and after 1 minute it will respond again to button presses.
I watch a video and after 10 seconds the video display then doesn't move and I have to use ctr,alt,del to end the videobox program
I start pub jukebox and my pc stops responding and i have to restart.

Be specific with your descriptions, its hard for us to diagnose a vague description of a problem on a remote computer that we don't have access to, located in another country... :-/

Tell us how to reproduce the problem on our computers, so we can then fix it :-)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version