Author Topic: Sorting album view by Artist and then album name instead of just album name  (Read 1851 times)

tp112061

When selecting different Genre's in album view, it appears that everything is sorted by album name. I would like to have the albums within the Genres sorted by Artist and then Album Name to make it easier to find the album/songs I am looking for. Is this currently possible through a config setting or file? Most Jukeboxes in bars in the U.S. are sorted this way, and everyone I have shown the Jukebox I am building has commented on this.

Thanks.

tp112061

I know it is possible  to put the artist name before the album name to some what fix the problem, but then the album name gets cut off and cannot be read. Also, I entered a wish list item to have the Artist and the album name displayed under the album covers instead of just the album name due to the fact that some artists are hard to identify by just the album cover itself. This is how the Artist View is currently displayed, and it appears that there is plenty of room to do this on the screen. Any idea when the next version of JukeBlaster might be released? It looks like it has been awhile. I would even be willing to beta test if you need beta testers although I do not use coinop hardware.