Author Topic: 800x600  (Read 2079 times)

jukejohn

800x600
« on: November 07, 2011, 10:37:14 PM »
does vjb run ok on 800x600 res

Dj4nrv

Re: 800x600
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 04:41:35 PM »
ahh , this is similar to what i was asking a couple of months back.

i only get 6/8 album arts showing at resolution that low?

i do think we could do with support for smaller screens probly isn't possible tho.

it'd be good if we could have a remote gui on a 3rd screen?

i'd like the music video to be played on the higher res tv screen
then the album art choice and selection on the main juke box screen
with a remote gui on a 3rd smaller res screen.

i think thats the way forward for me.

Basically it saves me wiring remotes and i can just hook up my 7in mimo touchscreen at the bar to control volume credit reject etc

rob sullivan

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 03:50:57 PM »
I have run it in 800x600, but it runs with large album art, so it looks terrible. Why would you want to run it in such a low resolution now days? other than the 7" monitor idea, there should be no reason for such low resolution. The quality I get from my 19" touch screen is great, and it works really well on a widescreen.

Adding the options for moving around the buttons for reject and volume etc is quite advanced for what is supposed to be a consumer operated jukebox!?!?!

I must admit that sometimes I would like to have these features when using at home, but with my hired out machine, It is not practical to have all these options. If that is specifically what you want then surely a normal media player, like itunes?!

Itunes can now be connected to your iphone and ipad so that you can choose music remotely. ie. itunes running on computer in office, but iphone is able to select the songs that play on itunes on the pc/mac. I have recommended that a couple of my bars install this app and it works a treat. They have control of the music and the volume etc, all from the iphone (one bar uses an ipad, but same principle applies).

jukejohn

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »
its a mini juke project im doing using a 12 touch through screen and
some stuff im using up a itx board and a mini stereo amp looking
realy nice  ;D