Author Topic: Updates are changing  (Read 1649 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Updates are changing
« on: March 29, 2013, 06:11:34 PM »
Hi Guys & Gals

I want to tell you all about some changes we are making to updates.

Before I start I just want to thank you for choosing our software, because of your support and the hard work that Our Bry has put in over the last 3 years we have now reached a point where our jukebox systems are mature, feature-rich & robust.

From the next release I am introducing subscription based access to updates in order to help us maintain investment in product development and ongoing software updates for you.

You will of course continue to enjoy your software and all of its current features indefinitely, but if you feel that any of our future updates are of interest to you I hope that you will purchase a subscription.

So, how does it work ?...
I have created a new one-stop download members-only centre where you can login, and if you have an active subscription all downloads and updates will be available to you. There are 3 subscriptions available 3, 6 & 12 Months.

Any new software purchase from our website will automatically include a 6 Month subscription to updates.

So, what’s in the new Members Centre ?..
You will find everything from the latest updates, downloads & trials to datasheets & our software tools all in one place, I have even asked our Bry to dig out the old Legacy versions of our software and put them on there for you too (we get asked for these a lot). All the good stuff from the forum is included too like skins & category image packs, it’s all there listed in one place for you.

THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED- 04/04/2013, Please dont contact us about this offer.
Freebie alert!, as you know I always try to look-after you guys so... I’m giving everyone who uses our products a free 3 Month starter subscription to updates, there are no silly conditions or catches, It's totally free for everyone who joins our members centre today.

To get your free subscription for the Members Centre just follow these 2 simple instructions...
1. Go to our main website and click the 'Download Updates' link at the top of the page
2. At the Members Centre, click the sign-Up link top right of the page and create a new account for yourself, thats it!.

I will then activate a free subscription on your account at the release day of our next update.

THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED- 04/04/2013, Please dont contact us about this offer.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:42:55 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE