Author Topic: Video template  (Read 2588 times)

TheCypira

Video template
« on: August 24, 2019, 04:17:45 PM »
Hi! Just wondering if there's anywhere I can change the default blue dj background image and "Jukebox" text shown just before a video is loaded up on my second screen?

I have quite a few 4:3 vids so being able to skin the video output would be awesome ;)

Cheers and thanks for a bloody fantastic product!!

Mike ;)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Video template
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 08:43:06 PM »
Hi, I will try to help, what text or background do you mean?, can you attach a picture...
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

TheCypira

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 12:11:57 PM »
Hiya. Attached pic to show what I was trying to explain ;)

The word "Jukebox" changes to title and artist of the video shortly after it gets going which is fine, just wondered if theres a template / html or something where i can change the dj image and the word jukebox?

Cheers!

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 05:20:02 PM »
Ahh, i see what you mean, on the 2nd screen...  unfortunatly you cant change that its hard-coded, its just there to tell you that the 'source' is coming form the jukebox (when not playing a track).   

As for the background image/s you can change them or even make your own theme with new buttons & backgrounds etc...
Make a copy of the 'Basic Blue' theme folder found here:- C:\Program Files\Pub Jukebox\System Images\Interface Images   and then give the copied basic blue folder a new name like  'MyTheme' or something, then edit the images in the folder to suit your needs .

You will then be able to switch to your new theme in Pub Jukebox-> system admin -> Theme

Steve                                                                                                           
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 05:21:54 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

TheCypira

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 05:58:28 PM »
Awesome! Thanks Steve ;)