Author Topic: updates  (Read 3270 times)

jukejohn

updates
« on: May 27, 2014, 12:51:59 PM »
just wondering is there anything happening re updates software seems quiet on here these days is there anything up and coming any fancy skins a new look jukebox maybe in the making
theres other juke software out there with some fancy stuff like 3d fancy animation artist/band images more search options or you dudes just happy the way things are  8)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: updates
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 04:15:57 PM »
Hi John

I was going to wait a while but since you are asking I don't mind saying... yes our Bry is working on a Videobox spin-off project that might interest you, all I can tell you for now is that it will look like Videobox but will be entirely 'tags' based, that's one of the reasons why we released 'Music Manager' http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=1089.0
I don't know if/when his new baby will be available but we have given you the tool early so that you can get your music ready.

As soon as I know for sure there is going to be a release or even a beta I will try to get some screenshots for you and the project working name, ok  ;D.

As for Videobox fancy graphics and stuff, that's your department, Its your job to design your own category images, flash animations and adverts etc, and you have 'Skin Studio' to make your own skins http://jukeblaster.com/index.php?page=detail&get_id=18&category=

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

jukejohn

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 04:44:53 PM »
coooooooooool dudes  :) tell him to make the catergory images bigger maybe rectangle either way sure it will look smart
any beta testing let me know steve

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 06:36:02 PM »
Lol, I can tel you're excited John :-)
Tel you what, I'l ask our Bry to come up with a name for his creation and then start a 'wish list', what you think ?.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

jukejohn

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 06:45:02 PM »
yes looking forward to this release
a wish list would be ideal while hes got it stripped apart sounds good to me