Author Topic: Calling all reseller's  (Read 1669 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Calling all reseller's
« on: November 01, 2012, 06:36:17 PM »
Hi Guys & Gals

We will soon be looking for reseller partners for our software and hardware, if you think you might be interested in selling our products and making yourself some cash then please read the outline bellow.

So, who are we looking for?

We will be looking for individuals & business owners that have a genuine interest in our products, simple as that.

So, can anybody become a reseller?

There will be a few things that you will need to have...

1. A PayPal account with a 'Confirmed' address (for buying your stock).
2. You need to already own 1 copy of any product you wish to sell (so that you understand how the product you are selling works)
3. An established outlet from which to trade, whether it be a website or a high street shop.

What are the terms & Conditions?
We are formulating those right now, and they will be available for you to browse in the next week or so.

So, how does it work and how much cash can I make?

Before we tell you how our system will work, here is how most existing affiliate systems work today...

Most affiliate systems allow you to make anything from %5 up to %30 when you refer a buyer to the vendor’s website.
At the end of the month you then have to request anything that you have earned from the vendor (and hope they pay you).

Our system will be different, it's not going to be an affiliate based system, and you will earn %100 or more on software!, yes that’s right it’s not a typo I said %100 or more!.
(we have yet to work out rates for hardware stock & hard copies of software).

Here's how it works...
It's simple, we sell you your stock at half price, you sell it for full price, and you’ve doubled your money.
You don’t have to ask us for your earnings, your money goes straight to your PayPal or bank account, no messing about.

Because the earning potential is high, there are some responsibilities, you will need to keep a reasonable stock of products for fulfilling your orders, and you will be required to answer your customers support questions and enquiries in a timely manner...

Mini FAQ...

Q. I don’t have a website or Shop, Can I sell on eBay?
A. Yes, but you must meet all of the requirements above and you must maintain a reasonable stock level.

Q. Can I charge more than JukeBlaster.com ?
A.Yes

Q. Can I charge less than JukeBlaster.com
A. No

Great, so how do I get started?

Just drop me a one line email stating "I’m interested in being a reseller" here:- http://jukeblaster.com/contact.html
I will then send you a link to the online application form in the next week or so.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:37:59 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE