Author Topic: old wish list  (Read 2552 times)

jukejohn

old wish list
« on: February 04, 2014, 07:27:58 PM »
this is about a wish ive asked for a couple of times but never happened :(

I would like if possible on 2nd screen options to display both album folder.jpg and also advertising images maybe a optional switching time between them maybe [10 - 20 seconds ]  :)
at the moment it seems you can set it to display ads or folder.jpg only  :(

I know this normally should be posted in the wish list but the reason I didn't I just want a simple yes or no or maybe ???

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: old wish list
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 09:17:44 PM »
Hi John

I can't give you a yes/no/maybe because its mostly down to our Bry and how much time he has been paid for, but just for your info (and anyone else reading this) here's how the whole updates process works...

When enough subscriptions to the members centre have been collected I will pay our Bry for a week or two to write updates, he then looks at the wish list for ideas and adds the ones he considers worth merit to our own ideas.

After the updates have been written he will check with me if there are new features to be introduced (for bug fixes he doesn't), once I'm happy I then spend the day packaging the whole thing up and make it available for you guys to download, I then announce it on the forum and by email to you.

Ok, the reason for explaining the above is to illustrate 2 points...
1. Our Bry will be looking only on the current wish list for your ideas, he doesn't have the time to spend trawling through the old wish lists and boards on the forum for your ideas so make sure you put your ideas on the very latest wish list only, John I notice you tend to put your ideas on old wish lists and this could be why they have been overlooked.

2. Remember that updates are now totally dependent on members centre subscriptions so you should keep your subscription current, if subs are low I can only pay our Bry to come in for a day to write minor bug fixes, if subs are good then he has time to write new features for you.

So the advice is...  Make sure your ideas go on the latest wish list & renew your subscription to the members centre.

Steve
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

jukejohn

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 09:21:38 PM »
cool fare answer Steve  :) 

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 09:26:08 PM »
John, it was a good question you asked and thought it deserved a comprehensive reply  :D

Bitcoin

Doge

jukejohn

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 09:28:19 PM »
thanks steve

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 09:35:47 PM »
I've started a new wish list just for you John, post your idea here:- http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=1071.0

Try to use lots of words to describe your idea in fine detail, so that our Bry will understand it whether he's drunk or sober lol :)

Bitcoin

Doge

jukejohn

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 10:04:51 PM »
ok cool