Author Topic: paylink system  (Read 2865 times)

gadget_12000

paylink system
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:04:00 PM »
Hi Bry I have a lot of spare arcade machines that I was going to covert using your software.
But they have already got a usb paylink system installed. Would videobox software work with this system ???
Please let me know if you have ever tried it ????
Thanks Bry

cns

Re: paylink system
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 07:22:07 PM »
Hi Bry I have a lot of spare arcade machines that I was going to covert using your software.
But they have already got a usb paylink system installed. Would videobox software work with this system ???
Please let me know if you have ever tried it ????
Thanks Bry

Hi Bry's
Me too also Ardvark PCI Boards would be great to map the buttons to the Vol +/- and reject/credit as well!

Thanks

Clive

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: paylink system
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 10:19:31 AM »
Hi guys, it sounds like you both have some good ideas there but you're not likely to get a reply from Bry because you are both ignoring the number 1 forum rule, see here:- http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=156.0

Also, other forum members will probably not reply to you either because they will think you only want to talk with Bry.

Here is the best way to put your ideas forward...
If you don't need a reply (you just have an idea you wish to share), put your idea on the wish list  :D
If it's a problem and you need a reply simply ask an open question so that anyone can give you an answer  :D

Steve
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE