Author Topic: image problems  (Read 2948 times)

oneeye

image problems
« on: February 23, 2020, 12:22:08 PM »
Hi Steve,

I got a problem with one of your images for the rock category still appearing in my library even after deleting all your trial categories  at the new install, just one song keeps appearing? Also for some reason when inserting a album image you told me to call the file folder.jpg which most are, but when I've added new music and artwork it cannot see the folder.jpg but if I delete the .jpg bit and call it "folder" it's fine and the artwork appears and a third thing is a file called .fsevenrds keeps coming as a suggestion album  but I cannot find the source of the file to delete it. Thanks in advance Phil

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: image problems
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 07:34:25 PM »
I dont know about the rock image as I would have to look at your folder structure, but I do know about the "folder.jpg" part, its because you have windows set to hide filename extensions for know file types (google it) its just a tick box you need to uncheck in your folder options. so when you just have "folder" and it works its because the ".jpg" part is hidden, so when you type "folder.jpg" you are actually getting "folder.jpg.jpg" so it dont work.  ;D
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE