Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Videobox / Re: videobox - music video quality
« Last post by Darren123 on March 22, 2024, 06:03:51 PM »
thankyou very much for your valuable time, i have done some tests and my wallbox plays 720p vids through the videobox software sweetly, videobox works extremely well in comarison to home jukebox in my opinion, it seems to work more smoothly and quicky on the touchscreen. i think i will go with 720p music videos, ive also found the need to normalise all the volumes of the mp4 music videos , of which you can do for free with foobar2000 without having to re-encode the videos, so ive now set all my sound levels to 95db which seems to be fine on my setup. thanks again for all your help, most appreciated.
« Last post by Steve on March 21, 2024, 09:32:43 PM »
It's really hard to say what quality your pc will play without testing it, but from whaht you say about using onboard graphics i'm guessing its not going to play high quality videos smoothly, our Bry has a jukebox that just uses onboard graphics and it plays the lower quality videos fine upto about 720p any higher than that and the video stalls and it eventually crashes if the video is not rejected.
« Last post by Darren123 on March 21, 2024, 08:04:43 PM »
thankyou steve for your kind reply, my wallbox dosent have a seperate video card, i am just using a desktop mainboard with onboard video etc, nothing jazzy just a basic job really, i just thought i would ask before i purchase or download any music videos as too low or too high in quality, ive tried 360p, 480p, and 720p, yes the quality highers each increase but i just want music videos that look ok on the jukebox, i didnt want to burn out the motherboard or have it slow or stuttering on video playback as ive seen many pcs hang and struggle on videos over the years, so my question is really how low can i afford to go to give good quality but allow my pc to play more easily. do you have any information as to what vendors or pub jukeboxes stream or video quality is at, do they use 360,480,720 or 1080. thankyou for your time.
« Last post by Steve on March 20, 2024, 11:13:38 AM »
I think it depends on your pc hardware, if its a low-spec minimal jukebox then a lower quality will be best, but if you have a good graphics card and plenty of ram etc then I would say anything up to 1080 will be ok, just download one of each and try it maybe...
Videobox / videobox - music video quality
« Last post by Darren123 on March 19, 2024, 07:10:17 PM »
firstly hello to the group, thanks bry and steve for this amazing software, i have just upgraded the jukebox from home jukebox to videobox, my question is, does anybody know what quality is best for music videos, what does videobox support, is it suggested to download 360p,480p,720p,1080p, i want to get the best image possible but didnt want to exceed the specs of the software, but looking for a quality that will play without hiccups and give the best quality possible keeping to the softwares capabilities, does anyone have any advice? thankyou for your time.
Pub Jukebox / Re: Cannot Reactivate Licence
« Last post by Steve on March 16, 2024, 11:07:08 AM »
Error 28 means that your license is registered to a different pc, if you no longer have that pc then please use the DCS service here:- https://jukeblaster.com/deadpc.html
Pub Jukebox / Cannot Reactivate Licence
« Last post by slaw54 on March 13, 2024, 04:56:00 AM »
Hi
I had not used PubJuke box for a while, tried to update by downloading and reinstalling, entered my details and licence details but now getting error 28, same machine and all components are as original install. I have Team Viewer on machine if you need access. Did try uninstalling completely and re-installing but same issue. Any other method to determine only one machine has ever been used.
Thanks
Steve
Videobox / Re: Random symbol suddenly appearing
« Last post by Steve on February 01, 2024, 05:24:15 PM »
That's the BGM internet radio symbol, if it's flashing that means it's trying to acquire an internet radio station, go into BGM settings and either correct the radio station URL so that it can connect properly or set BGM to constant so that it plays your mp3's instead of internet radio.
Videobox / Random symbol suddenly appearing
« Last post by Michael G on February 01, 2024, 12:03:21 PM »
The attached symbol has started to appear in the left hand corner.
Music seems to be lagging or buffering
Any help would be appreciated
Cheers
New Install Problems / Re: Not all album art showing
« Last post by Steve on December 27, 2023, 07:27:24 AM »
Looks like the "folder.jpg" is missing from the album folder.
There are 2 artwork files, one is as you say embedded in the file, but the other named "folder.jpg" is in the album folder along with the tracks, I think it's this one that is either missing or incorrectly labeled.
Maybe this will help you to understand what I mean:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usGptonJw9M

I've attached an image below..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10