Author Topic: Pricing information  (Read 1965 times)

MarkNorville

Pricing information
« on: September 10, 2013, 12:21:14 AM »
Hi Steve, Bry and all.

I am wondering if someone could let me know how much the actual price of the software actually is?

So far I see it as thus

£49.95 for Video Box then you into member centre
£49.00 for 12 month subscription

So as far as I see it the total price for the software and improvements makes this £98.95, then if you want skin studio £35.00 extra so a grand outlay of £133.95.

Then having to pay £49 every year after that for any possible updates, so after 10 years this software costs £574.95 20 years £1,064.95.

I read that you get six months free updates does this include everything in the member centre or is it as I have said that you need to pay extra on top of that?

Regards

Mark

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Pricing information
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 08:39:08 AM »
Hi Mark

Sorry for any confusion I will clarify...

If you buy any software from us you get a 6 month subscription to the members centre included so that you can download your software and get any updates available. You will also be able to download any free resources in there like skins, datasheets, graphics & utilities. There is also a section to download free trials of our other products if you wish to try them out.

So, the total price is simply the price of the software you choose, there's nothing extra to pay at all, your new software gives you full access to the members centre.

If after 6 months you wish to continue your subscription to the members centre that is entirely up to you, it's not mandatory.

Hope that explains, any questions just ask  :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:52:21 AM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

MarkNorville

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 09:07:09 AM »
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply. Although I already have touch screen jukebox from another website and in all fairness to that software I really do not need any other software, but this is just like the jukeboxes in UK pubs as you know, and really what got me interested in touchscreen jukeboxes in the first place.

As I am a stingy git, I shall be waiting till the next discount offer but also because I have not got the money yet either then I cannot afford right now.

I do have to reasonably ask as to why the high price for the skin studio though? Having this software free or indeed cheaper would encourage more people to want to create skins which boosts the skins portfolio, and earns more money from sales.

I personally am going to have to get it as the skins are not quite there in the context of the jukeboxes that you see in the pubs, the skins are a bit rough around the edges still.

Right have to pop into town now, so shall check back later for any updates.

Regards

Mark

MarkNorville

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 07:36:49 PM »
Well with your price drop on the pro version. I just made a purchase as I believe in this software. I am still drunk so not done anything but I shall sort out a few skins soon.

This is a great product, bit rough around the edges still but a great piece of software that I have faith in.

Keep up the good work.