General Category > General Discussion

Filename Fixer V2 not working on Windows 10

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve:
Hi laurence, can you post the details of the error it reports ?.

Laurence:
When I install the software no error comes up, but when I run the executable to launch the software for filename fixer, the only thing that happens is after I double click the icon for the file it instantly says "a problem has occurred and the program will now terminate" it's like an error-reporting dialog box that comes up.

And it has a progression bar and then it closes the program.
When I get home, I'll be able to have a closer look and try installing again. And do a recording on my phone and I'll attach it to my next reply.

Laurence:
sorry for the delay in getting a screenshot.

this is all that i get, and then the dialog disappears and the program won't run.

Laurence:
i have also exhausted all options that Troubleshooter built into windows has and its lowered and raised the dpi resolution for the program and put it to compatability mode for windows 7 and its giving me the same issue as there is within the screenshot. i've tried this software on the jukebox too after a fresh format. and its never worked on my jukebox.

Steve:
Hmm, FF is an old program that probably has code thats not compattible with Win10 or maybe even 64bit systems.
I'l ask our Bry to have a look when he has some spare time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version