General Category > Your Pictures & Videos

My Sound-Leisure Audio Surfer Conversion

<< < (3/4) > >>

Laurence:
finally after a couple of months on and off the project my Sound Leisure conversion is complete.

Coin mech: Sr5I (not an easy find)
Coin-kit: Jukeblaster Coin kit

if you are wondering how i've got the remote to work. it isn't through the perspex and it isn't through the screen or anywhere in that region. in fact i've drilled a small hole in the coin Ejection slot just the sloped edge and desoldered the coin-kit IR sensor and attached it with 3 wires so i have more maneuverability (no de-soldering wasn't easy as the soldering was double sided) however IR sensor works fantastically.

there is only two things left to do which is very small things and she'd be playing away.

to-do list
1: Figure out how to wire the Service mode to an electric lock switch (Fruit machine refill)
2: Tidy up wireing and then last, have her on my wall.

also is there much of a difference between videbox 2.7.0.0 to the latest version. because i don't know what the latest version is.

Laurence:
thanks to Jukejohn and steve for giving me a few pointers to help me complete my journey on having a S/L Conversion :) couldn't of done it without you both

Laurence:
Hello again guys, My S/L Conversion is now fully complete, not yet on the wall but fully working i've added some pictures for you as well as the complete specs that Videobox is running off of. Enjoy :)
Special thanks to steve and Jukejohn for helping me finish the project.

AMD Phenom 8250 Triple Core 1.90Ghz
Cores: 3
Threads: 3

Hard drive: Western Digital Blue 500gb sata II/III
Screen size: 15 inches
Screen resolutions:
First screen top: 1280x1024 (Touch Screen)
Second screen bottom: 1024x768
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 5450
Audio: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium (SB0880)
System memory: DDR2
Slot 1: SpecTek PC2-6400 2GB
Slot 2: Kingston PC2-6400 2GB

Special features:
Lighting: change pattern touch of a button inside jukebox
Jukebox power up: powers on when plugged into the wall

reno:
What are you using to power you car amp. And how much watts and spreakers are you using

Laurence:
the car amp 2000 watts, and my speakers that i am using are ProSound 50W 8 inch Passive Speaker (50W continuous (RMS) output with 100W peak for a clear quality audio output).

to answer your question about how i'm powering up the car amp, i'm not entirely sure as my brother in law was the one who helped me build my jukebox. but Reno when i see my brother in law i think Thursday. i will sit down with him and take some notes on how my jukebox has been cabled completely and what power adapters/power supplies i'm using.

but here is a picture of the speakers hanging up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version