General Category > General Discussion

Demo

(1/2) > >>

Tester:
Is there a demo of the application. Currently would not buy software from a picture 200x200

Steve:
Hi

You raise a good point because quite a few people have asked me to send them a demo version.

The problem I have with putting out a demo is that online software piracy is rife and Juke Blaster Pro would simply be stolen.
I've been looking at employing a third party s'ware locking system for JBP to enable a trial period, but this software is not free (in fact it's expensive) and it would increase the purchase price of the software by at least £20, I would rather keep the price as low as it is for now.
If sales go well I may be able to absorb the cost of the trial locking software and still keep the price low.

Tester:
well without a demo your sales will drag unfortunatly

only a very small % of people that need touch screen jukebox software will buy a product untested and im not 1

Let me know if you change your mind, but until then i will continue looking

Steve:
Hi

I take your point, but sales have been better than expected, I think people realise what a bargain this software is (in fact it may be too cheap, im thinking of puting the price up a bit).

Im sorry I cant give you a demo at the moment, I'm just not prepaired to give away over a years work in an unprotected demo.

I think if you take a look around at the other offerings you will see what value Juke Blaster Pro offers compaired with similar software that costs over six times as much as JBP.

Tester:
add 2 lines of code that has a limit of of 30 days? how hard is it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version