Author Topic: Frozen State Software is it Compatible with Videobox  (Read 3648 times)

reno

Frozen State Software is it Compatible with Videobox
« on: February 25, 2016, 09:11:49 PM »
Good Day,
             I came across a software when in protection mode, called a frozen state will delete viruses, popups or  any malicious changes  to the computer and soon as your reboot, it wipes everything back to normal operation.
    I dont know if i am allowed to name the software but i would like to know if this can be use with videobox

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Frozen State Software is it Compatible with Videobox
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 09:34:24 PM »
Hi reno

I dont understand  :o, what is the program ?, what is it called & what does it do ?.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

reno

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 02:59:58 AM »

Faronics Deep Freeze makes PCs indestructible. It protects endpoints by Freezing a snapshot of a computer desired configuration and settings  with an instant reboot, any unwelcome or unwanted changes are removed from the system, restoring it to its pristine Frozen state.

Laurence

Laurence

Laurence

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 08:09:22 AM »
from what i'm understanding Faronica Deep Freeze is an Active Recovery Software.
any changes that have not been declared by configuration, upon rebooting your computer the changes will be lost.

knowing if Acronis True Image or Norton Ghost or plain windows System image backup would work or not work would be awesome to find out
Laurence

Laurence

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 08:48:50 AM »
however i have found a video that is quite resoureful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auMJ_jGWi1w - How to use Faronics Deep Freeze.

Personally i wouldn't use the software with videbox or any other software.
mainly because if there is a bug with the software and or you get a bluescreen because of it, you've lost the vital information to find out what caused the problem or what caused the crash.

I honestly do think that Faronics Deep Freeze is a Excellent idea, but i honestly couldn't live without crash logs, dump logs, error logs etc. but without testing both Faronics and Videbox together and seeing some sort of evidence (Screenshots, youtube video) of how it works together i personally couldn't recommend using it.
Laurence

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 08:56:24 AM »
I use macrium reflect as a backup tool, but I have not had to restore anything as yet, dont know about the others I supose you could just try them to see how they gel.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

reno

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 11:16:18 PM »
ok thanks guys. will following on your points