General Category > Your Pictures & Videos

Nsm evolution not turning on

<< < (2/5) > >>

Steve:
Just my 2cents..

I dont know anything about this model (John is the expert on this one), but if it has to be gutted and converted then the cabinet/vertical touchscreen will not go to waste, it should be compattible with our upcomming VFX software.

thats all...

jukejohn:
sounds like you may have problems with capacitors on the mobo or pc psu which will only happen when its been powered of for sometime so try this classic hold a hair dryer over the psu for a couple of mins and the mobo and see if it fires up

does the mobo have swollen capacitors are the tops bloating and showing signs of electrolytic leaking from them
even though you shorted the pins on the power supply and it fired up doesn't mean its not faulty could be one of the supply lines down through leaky caps

make sure when you apply hair drier that juke is powered on
if nothing happens can you remove the mobo from the cab and connect with another psu
can you send me a close up photo of mobo

newcomer:
Hi john, tried the hair dryer,no go,removed mobo & connected to a tower unit I have, nothing happens, the only thing I can see is the 2 caps left of the power input plug are raised a little bit photo attached.

newcomer:
2nd pic

newcomer:
Just ordered another mobo just in case, will let you know when it is fitted & the outcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version