General Category > General Discussion

Jukeboxpro encountered a problem and needs to close

(1/8) > >>

chenklein:
Steve,
Sent you a mail about this. please help urgently.

suddenly I am getting this error everytime I try to open jukeboxpro.
Nothing I do fixes it.including reinstalling the software
Please help!

We need this to work before openinin hour in 2 hours.

thanks, chen

Steve:

--- Quote from: chenklein on May 01, 2010, 03:22:52 PM ---Steve,
Sent you a mail about this. please help urgently.

suddenly I am getting this error everytime I try to open jukeboxpro.
Nothing I do fixes it.including reinstalling the software
Please help!

We need this to work before openinin hour in 2 hours.

thanks, chen

--- End quote ---

Hi Chen

First I should say that you will never get a reply by sending your questions to my email address, I reserve that email for licence requests only.
This forum is the place to post your question, the reason for this is that I am not always available to help you and someone else might be able to answer your question  ;D

Ok, to your problem, if you can answer a few questions I might be able to figure out whats going on...

What operating system are you using ?
what service packs are installed ?
Have you installed the .NET framework ? (.NET files) if yes, what version ?
why did you request your licence again, is there something wrong with the one you have ?

chenklein:
 ok

answers -

i  use windows xp 32bit
service pack  3
i did install the NET framework, don't know which version, i downloaded it from my setup disc
the jbp was working fine before, the problem started after i unplugged my hard drive but i did this before a few times and never had a problem

i asked for a new licence because after reinstalling the JBP didn't except the old licence file
but excepted the new one you sent me but then i got the " Jukeboxpro encountered a problem and needs to close "  error ...

what do i do?

Steve:
Hi Chen

Ok

Your setup seems ok (winxp sp3) and you have .net framework installed.
JBP was working before you 'unplugged your hard drive', so my best guess is that by removing a drive you have somehow corrupted your setup (JBP does many checks at startup) and may be looking for a setting or music track or something that was there before you unplugged the drive that may be missing now.
What I suggest you do is this....
Backup your licence file before you do anything, then, completly remove Juke Blaster Pro, then, put everything back as it was before like your hard drive & music files and then re-install JBP.

Give that a try and get back to me  ;D

chenklein:
the problem is that i took the driver out so that i can put new music on it and remove old,
i dont remember haw exactley it was before...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version