General Category > General Discussion

Jukeboxpro encountered a problem and needs to close

<< < (2/8) > >>

Steve:
Chen

It sounds to me like you have screwed up something in the config file or the registry by removing that drive  :-\

Is JBP program on the same drive as your JBP music folder ?
was music playing when you shut down jbp ?
is it a USB external drive or internal drive ?

chenklein:
the JBP program is not at  the same drive as my JBP music folder

i dont remember if music was playing when i shut down jbp, maybe

its a USB external drive

and as for screweing up something in the config file or the registry by removing that drive
well i havent done somthing i didnt do befor
i need this to work,  im using it at my buisness

Steve:
Chen

If you realy need this to be working like now urgent! and dont have time to work through the problem, then my suggestion to you would be to wipe your hard drive and re-install XP & JBP, that cures all in about 1Hr ;D

chenklein:
Steve,

I'm helping Chen to sort out this problem.
Your suggestion to whipe & re-install windows is not reasonable.

The issue seems to be related to the license key no longer matching something in the PC configeration. Generating a new license key should resolve the problem?

Do you have a phone number that I can call so that you can walk us through solving this issue?

Thanks, Geoff.

Steve:
Hi Geoff

Chen seems to be in a hurry to fix the problem and that is why I suggested a clean install, I think that is a reasonable course of action in a 'must fix it NOW situation'.
sorry no phone support.

Ok
Why do think it is to do with the licence key ?, Chen says nothing is diferent, same computer same drive ?.
Also I generated a new licence key for him only yesterday, I do not think it is anything to do with the key (unless something has changed on the computer Chen has not said ?)
I have managed to reproduce the same problem message by deleting the config file "Juke Blaster Pro.exe.config", I think it is something to do with that.
I attach a picture of files that should be in his Juke Blaster Pro folder for you to check.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version