General Category > General Discussion

Music Manager id3 Taggs For Videos

<< < (2/2)

scottm:
sweet. Advice shall be taken. The music videos i get are done as MP4's, however I have a pretty big back catalogue of AVI. ill convert a few to mp4 and see how they go.
Also, I worked out the other night that the mp3 tagging software i have also tags .mp4... so I am going to test using that and see how it goes with the software.
Cheers for getting back to me Reno

reno:
If you converting from AVI to MP4, you will have to re-tagged them. I feel the older version of music manager works better because it shows the tags that survived the conversion from AVI to mp4. Plus It have a very handy media analyzer To save time.

scottm:
"good thing" for me Reno is that I am only just starting out, so whilst I have a library from another peice of software, i still need to effectively start from scratch with video box or PJB.
Hence me asking a fair few questions and trying to get my head around how it all works.
I would like to jump in, but work is busy at the moment, so theres a good chance, that If i download and install a trial i will then get busier and my 10 days will run out before I have a chance to have a good crack at it lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version