General Category > Your Pictures & Videos

Paul Smith retro style VideoBox

<< < (2/4) > >>

dex:
Thanks jukejohn,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was nice chalange in such a short time..was doing this as a favour 4 my father in law as he own the bar,,,,,,,and u know urself......dosent matter where u go bar...restaurant r hotel its always nice 2 hear background music
Got 2 day step-down transformer  tu run my US BLASTER amp....fingers cross will fit that next week..........coz orig amp isnt strong to handle 6 speakers at the same time....lol

jukejohn:
would be nice to see a photo of inside when you finnised

have you tried the farout skin on this

Steve:
Hi Dex

Awesome, I like the Paul Smith style one, a quad core in there and 6gig too!, jesus I bet its fast...
I've sent our Bry a link, he likes the ones that are in real jukebox cabinets the best

dex:

--- Quote from: jukejohn on October 31, 2012, 07:01:20 PM ---would be nice to see a photo of inside when you finnised

have you tried the farout skin on this

--- End quote ---
Hi jukejohn..............i will def keep yas up2date with inside pics when its done

about farout skin.do u ment to say the side walls of the jukebox?

jukejohn:
no if you go to jukeblaster.com and look at the skins for vjb theres a realy smart colorful one
called farout take a look it might not be to your likeing i use it on my bubbler realy looks nice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version