Author Topic: search problem  (Read 8224 times)

jukejohn

Re: search problem
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2011, 04:23:49 PM »
im not track searching im useing artist only did buddy holy and it found loads of tracks
however just put in elvis are you lonesome and it didnt find it but its on the jukebox

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2011, 04:39:58 PM »

Dunno what to say then John, if you are unable to post the information I asked you for I cant see how I can diagnose your issue.

I know for sure that there has never been any problems with the search feature in either Videobox or Juke Blaster Pro.

My best guess is that you are inputing a search term that does not exist in your music files, or you may be in some way misunderstanding how the search feature works.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

jukejohn

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2011, 04:46:58 PM »
ok ???

rob sullivan

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2011, 05:01:26 PM »
100% this problem is down to the file name John.

I had a similar issue when I first started with VBX. My files were improted from elsewhere, and the filenames were not uniformed. What I have since done is load the discs into my machine again and set up windows rip settings better. I now ensure that the file name has spaces instead of underscores ie. abba_dancing_queen etc.

I have not used the file organisers that the guys rave about, but I am pretty sure they would be doing the same thing.

Not to teach you how to suck eggs or be an arsehole, but the file names are THE most improtant thing about setting up and updating VBX. If you don't have a uniform approach to adding files then you will end up with the problem you have indicated.