Author Topic: First BGM quit now the whole program  (Read 1929 times)

Rocketpip

First BGM quit now the whole program
« on: February 04, 2012, 05:28:54 AM »
Had to set the timer from 00:00 to 23:59 to keep the BGM going but the radio stops working after a few hours and the system defaults to BGM music files. Kinda crappy!
Had to reset the system a couple of times to get the BGM (files) to run again.
Now after 2 days of good operation (without on-line radio), the whole player stopped working.
Doesnt play with money or any BGM. Re-start computer a few times. Calling it names don't work either.
The album covers are nice though.
Sad sad day...
Can you help?

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: First BGM quit now the whole program
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 10:07:48 AM »
Rocket

Ok, of course you have to set the BGM clock to get bgm to play, its a timed event!.

When BgmFromURL stops playing it is not because your program has stopped, it is because your internet connection to the station has failed in some way or the station broadcast has glitched or dropped out, read the manual it is explained.

When an internet radio station fails, your program will attempt to reject it and play your music files (to preven you having silence) we dont think thats a crappy feature, we think its clever & cool  :D.

The only real problem I can pick out of your post is:- "the whole player stopped working.
Doesnt play with money or any BGM",  but you dont describe the problem fully or properly so I dont see how anyone is supposed to help you  ???

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Rocketpip

Re: First BGM quit now the whole program
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 09:38:43 PM »
Hey Steve,
Thanks for the reply. Been away for a while.
Not sure why but I re installed windows and it now runs.
It still throws an error once a night and shuts down the program but I've gotten used to it.
And yes that is a great idea defaulting BMG to the files.
I started blaming the distance (30 feet) so I've done away with wi-fi and went LAN but it only plays radio for about an hour or so.

Rocket

Ok, of course you have to set the BGM clock to get bgm to play, its a timed event!.

When BgmFromURL stops playing it is not because your program has stopped, it is because your internet connection to the station has failed in some way or the station broadcast has glitched or dropped out, read the manual it is explained.

When an internet radio station fails, your program will attempt to reject it and play your music files (to preven you having silence) we dont think thats a crappy feature, we think its clever & cool  :D.

The only real problem I can pick out of your post is:- "the whole player stopped working.
Doesnt play with money or any BGM",  but you dont describe the problem fully or properly so I dont see how anyone is supposed to help you  ???