Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Pub Jukebox was written on win7, but does work on win10, in my opinion though win10 has some problems and its a step backwards from win7.
i even tried installing windows 7 incase it was a flash problem but the pc only allows windows 10 lol
It might be worth re-installing windows ?, it could be a windows problem.
if you do reinstall make sure you deactivate pub jukebox first (admin>deactivate tab).
that's the problem but idk were so if bottom screen has something on like a touch here to play music .gif advertisement on the top it will say like u and nothing els as it freezes when it should say uk top 40 played here but when the bottom screen stops playing the advertisements then the top will play off from uk top 40 played here and it jumps from screen to screen if that makes sense so top works bottom freezes bottom works top freezes ect ect lol load of fun i know  ;D

thank you
The pc spec seems ok but don't send any more videos, because if it doesn't work properly with the original files then the problem lies elsewhere
i will send u a more better video for u just the video i have sent was just a quick one to show but when their is a advertisement in the bottom the graphics and advertisements freezes on the top screen like its trying to play 2x advertisements but it cannot and it confuses its self
9th gen pc 256gb m.2 ssd 1tb ssd 8gb ddr4 quad core cpu i will email u some samples for u
Ok, so if you are using the standard advertising images that came with Pub Jukebox and it freezes then there is something wrong with your install or operating system.
What is the spec of the PC does it match the minimum requirements ?
There is no audio explanation in the video that you sent so I have no idea what its showing, all I saw was what looked like 3 screens
when it goes into advertisements on the bottom screen and u press the screen to pick another track it sometimes sticks but when u disable advertisements it works great from the menu but i noticed theirs no way to say advertisements top screen only

thank you
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]