General Category > Wiring-up

Re: Coin Input

(1/2) > >>

Spinny56:
Hi Steve
Great i have received my license and everthing is ok in that field !!
I have just connected my coin kit but have a problem  , if i plug the usb into the board and then into the coin board 99 credits click on one by one ? 99 i presume is the maximum.
I do not need to connect anything else not even the 12v jack plug to the coin board.
If i connect the 12v supply to the board i can get into the service menu but not into the submenus unless i diconnect the usb from the board and then i can access these menus?
I feel i have a credit board where the credit switch is stuck in the on position even though the actual
little black button operates freely.
do i need a ps2 to coin board lead? the one i have in is usb to coin board?
Hoping someone can help     Steve :D

Dj4nrv:
Certainly sounds like the credit button is being pressed constantly.
If I remember correctly there is a utility somewhere to test for button presses.
You could try that. :)

Dj4nrv:
It's on the second page in the settings menu. Input test.

Spinny56:
Hi DJ4nrv
the only settings menu i have is what came with the coin kit?
Input test ? i have looked at the JBP maual & any manuals to do with the coin board
I still feel as if the board is faulty as when i connect the usb the credits race up to 99 & thats before i add power !!!???

thanks for your reply

Bry:
sounds to me like your input is floatin u have to pul the input low or go from low to open coin kit will auto detect this transition
is ur coin kit conected to a credit board and then into a acceptor  I cant tell from ur post ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version