Author Topic: Track Ball Mouse / Touch Pad as Main Input  (Read 1989 times)

reno

Track Ball Mouse / Touch Pad as Main Input
« on: April 15, 2015, 04:42:31 PM »
I want to migrate from my current jukebox software to your videobox software. My current jukeboxes setup are non-touch screen and the input device is a number pad. To upgrade these boxes to touch screen monitors will be a challenge for me, because of the design of cabinet. But after playing with your videobox software using the mouse for the main input, i realize that it will be better for me to use a touch pad or a trackball mouse for customers to navigate the software. So far i have not run into any problems. The only thing i am concern about is that when the right mouse button is pressed it cause a "check" mark on the top right corner of the album Cover.

Question 1)
Do you know of any problems or concerns in regards to using a trackball mouse or a touch Pad as the main input device.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Track Ball Mouse / Touch Pad as Main Input
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 06:26:22 PM »
Hi reno

I wasn't aware of that check mark in the right corner, I will get our programmer to remove it shortly, other than that there hasn't been any issues with mouse use, not sure about trackball as we have never used one of those.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE