Author Topic: windows xp now no credit icon in bottom right corner  (Read 2096 times)

Spinny56

windows xp now no credit icon in bottom right corner
« on: February 07, 2012, 01:09:52 PM »
Hi
I had everthing running nicely on windows 7 but i found that my zytronic touch screen doesnt have drivers for windows 7 ???  So with a lot of difficulty [as windows xp doesnt recognize sata drivers ] & a shit load of hours later i have loaded windows xp. I have reloaded the JBP program 1.9.9.6 only to find that my credit icon in the bottom right corner has diappeared & when i go into $ coin op in the menu the screen extends downwards but i can not scroll down & also i can not get out of & coin op even if i press the tab key  ??  Is there another version of JBP for xp ?? i have not yet connected my
USB coin acceptor interface but i feel this will not solve the above probs !!
anyboby point me in the right direction :)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: windows xp now no credit icon in bottom right corner
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
Spinny

Sounds like you have either monitor problems (resolution etc) or maybe some settings are messed up, here is what I suggest...

1. Uninstall/remove JBP

2. Use the free utility here:- http://www.osjuke.com/oidsfj9uf09f09sd09h09f/index.htm to delete your user.config settings file, this will leave you with a clean system.

3. Re-install JBP

Give that a go...
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Spinny56

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 12:49:52 AM »
Hi Steve

using the JBP tools did the trick & everthing is as it should be , i now have my touchscreen up n runnin but   ::) i have a caption which tells me im on the 4 day  of a 3 day grace period.
I have placed my saved license in the save it here folder, i have re-downloaded from my e-mail & pasted it in this folder again but with no joy. It may be because i have been runnin the application on 2 different computers to get the windows xp hard drive up n runnin.
do i need a new license n if so i can pay by paypal !!

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 09:01:39 AM »
Hi Spinny

Glad you got it sorted  :D, yeah each computer needs its own license, you can get an additional one half price of the original here:- http://jukeblaster.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=55

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE