Author Topic: help with second monitor  (Read 6169 times)

sparkup

Re: help with second monitor
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 11:45:59 AM »
Hi

Ok, then there is nothing to prevent VBX from keeping the setting, only thing I can think to try is to remove your user.config file with this tool http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Close VBX, run tool to delete your config file, then run VBX and set all setting up again (no need to reinstall VBX).

Give that a go  ;)

Tried it, I'm still having problems. 

In the VBX video settings section it shows 3 displays (even thou only 2 are installed), one gives an error http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=414.0 if selected, one displays the videos on my second monitor and the other is the computer.  Is there a conflict due to the 3 displays showing up in the vbx video settings?  According to the computer settings there are only 2 monitors attached.

Trying to run the second monitor using a HDMI cable from the video card.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 11:58:07 AM »
sparkup

I honestly dont know how you expect anyone to help you when you keep posting links to other peoples comments and errors instead of posting your own results.

Why not just copy & post the error that you get on your computer ?, how about a screenshot of the 3 monitors problem ?.

I give up  :(
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

sparkup

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 12:52:24 PM »
sparkup

I honestly dont know how you expect anyone to help you when you keep posting links to other peoples comments and errors instead of posting your own results.

Why not just copy & post the error that you get on your computer ?, how about a screenshot of the 3 monitors problem ?.

I give up  :(

posted the link because it was the same error.

the vbx software is running on a dedicated cabinet and not my home or business computer thus it isn't easily accessible to the internet.

If screen shots will help I'll grab them.  I appreciate your help as I am a newbie with this software  :-[