Author Topic: updates  (Read 1678 times)

dobe

updates
« on: May 27, 2012, 09:07:24 AM »
Hi , i have three videobox pc`s. i bought the disc online, and subsequently got 2 further licenses. my question is, that i dont know where to get the updates that are available, also the new skins. i previously updated to 2.8.0.0 videobox and i remember that someone set an account i had so that it was there to download. is it possible someone could help me sort out access to updates and skins, i am unsure how that works, ty dobe

dobe

Re: updates
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 09:16:50 AM »
i have found my download account and can access it, but there are only my license and the previous videobox 2.8.0.0 downloads there. i am speculating that as someone said before that i bought the disc rather than download it when i first purchased it that this is why there isnt updates put there. is it possible that i can sort this so that i can get updates, i do not know the process i need to follow to do this, ty dobe

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 05:53:51 PM »
Hi Dobe

If you can send me a private message stating your PayPal email address I should be able to help you with this.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 09:52:07 PM »
Hi dobe, I sent you an email with the following instructions, I hope this was helpfull for you ?.

The latest version is always in your account, so if you download now it will be the latest version.

For install instructions go here:-   http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=332.0

For skins go here:-  http://jukeblaster.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=63
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE