Author Topic: How do I download Videobox  (Read 1885 times)

Wikky

How do I download Videobox
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:09:32 AM »
Hi Guys,

I just bought an additional Videobox license so I can run it on my pc rather than my touchscreen music centre in the other room. I received an e-mail containing the serial number OK but, so far, no license. Also, when I install from the CD, I'm trying to tick on the top 'This is my first install' button but there is already a number in there. When I try to delete it so I can type my new serial number in, it just goes black. How do I install my new system please?

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: How do I download Videobox
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 09:24:10 AM »
Hi Clive

I was hoping you would make a post, I got your license request and tried to reply to you but the email was bounced back saying that your email address is not valid ?.

Ok, you do NOT need to make a license request anymore, here is what to do...

look at the email you got after purchase (the one with the serial number in it), just under the serial number you will see a link to download the new version of Videobox, download and install the new version and it will ask you for the serial number you already have, registration is then automatic, no need to wait for a license  :D
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Wikky

Re: How do I download Videobox
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:07:05 AM »
Many thanks Steve, I've done all that. It looks absolutely fine. You've done it again!!