Author Topic: Rob's Wishlist  (Read 2057 times)

rob sullivan

Rob's Wishlist
« on: May 02, 2011, 12:02:27 AM »
Hello,
I am currently supplying the videobox software and a machine to a venue who have come up with some good requests for improvements:

1. Smoother transition from album artworks to track list (becomes very jumpy even though I am using a good graphics card).
2. Video output and or split screen options (this has been massively requested by punters too, as some fail to spot the 'V' button. This would allow the current video to continue to be viewed whilst further tracks are chosen by others.
3. Less time before 'inactive' forces the 'attract features. Currently the attract features take about 10 minutes to open. This could be an option for time limits. Current venue feel that people have moved away before any adverts show etc.

Although I am still finding minor bugs, I am enjoying supplying this software! Thanks.

rob sullivan

Re: Rob's Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 05:12:18 PM »
Steve.......

Been looking at the software and people using it from a distance and I have come across an issue that punters seem to have.

They have no idea how many songs are currently in the tracklist that people have already paid for. Is there any way that we could have a button for a screen that brings up the current tracklist for people to view? They want to know roughly how long that there will be until their song will be played. Also this will hopefully stop songs being repeated regularly too!

Loving the changes to the updated version, mucho appreciato!

Rob