General Category > Karaoke Jukebox

Trial download

<< < (5/5)

stampy69:
i downloaded simpletouch fe today and had a llittle play with making my own switching program.........sadly simpletouch has a pretty shitty looking skin but the potential to make it work was definately there.

essentially what i'm after is a screen like this (attachment) that loads at startup of windows, each button obviously opens videobox or karaokebox, then some sort of "always on top" button that closes whichever program you originally choose and takes you back to the karaoke/jukebox options screen.

I've got a mate who reckons he could do this no problems but he's overseas at the moment so i have to wait 3 weeks for him to get back :(

Steve:
Stampy

Think theres a front end and sheller program one of our members have put on here http://home.online.no/~llindga/

stampy69:
yep thats the one i'm using :D

I emailed Lars last night and said its quite easy to setup however his software is not licenced for commercial use.

stampy69:
ok so i got that my skin working perfectly and added karaokebox (trial only) and videobox to each button, its works perfectly but whats its missing is a switch button or power off button, basically i have to run in windows mode then use the "X" in the top right corner to close the program and return to the main menu.

any chance i can get a hidden power off button added, say one that pops up with a key cobination like shift+P, i'll need it to work in party mode only as coin mode will be strictly for juke functions and not karaoke.

another work around i can use it to set the power option on the remote to close video box only, this returns straight back to the main menu also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version