General Category > Karaoke Jukebox

Trial download

<< < (2/5) > >>

stampy69:
32bit XP, 3.5 netframe.

The error occurs when i double click the karaokebox icon to open the exe.......pretty much immediately. I'll try the .config trick, I have an old version of jukeblaster on ths lappy that could be screwing with it .

Gimme a sec mate :)

stampy69:
yeah no good steve, i deleted karaokebox fully, deleted juke blaster, deleted .config for both programs..... then reinstalled karaokebox.

I even tried reinstalling .netframework, karaoke directx and flash player.

No go sadly :(

Steve:
Hi Stampy

I dont know then it works ok here, could it be something to do with it being a laptop maybe ?, it works on my laptop but its a dual core vista 32bit.

Could you try it on another PC perhaps ?,  and see if that cures it for you  :D, any feedback will be appreciated.

stampy69:
ok i tried it on another comp and it worked fine.....so it must be my lappy for some reason.

Now...........i've had a little play and its not quite what i expected, i thought it'd be a combination of videobox and karaoke, meaning i could use it the same as i'm using videobox right now then i could add my karaoke files also and there'd be a little button that changed the scroll down catagories to karaoke files or something.

Even better would be a music button at the top for mp3s and a karaoke button for cdgs......clicking whatever button would give you functions for playing music files only or karaoke songs :)

How would i go about sorting my songs out if i was to put them into catorgories at the moment....sorry guys my brains not working at all. If i change my JBP folder name to karaoke, that should add all my mp3s, catagories etc, then i'm guessing i'd have to add another catagorie called karaoke and put all my cdgs in there.

I'm thinking then customers could just use the books i hand out with all the songs in them and go straight to the search feature in the program or i could make individual folders for each artist as a sub catagorie.

ahhhhhhh i'll play with it tomorrow :)

stampy69:
errrrr hang on a sec, i changed my karaoke folder to JBP and i get all the artists and folder pics etc, but when i try to play a song it says unavailable??

Does karaokebox not play regular mp3s or movies??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version