Author Topic: Version 2 in development!  (Read 4235 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Version 2 in development!
« on: December 04, 2010, 11:59:48 AM »
Hello Everybody

I just wanted to give a big Thank You! to all the people that have shared their thoughts and ideas on the Wish List board.
We now have a shortlist of the features you suggested that should make it into the next version of JBP.

Although the Wish list wont be closed (your ideas are always welcome), we wont be adding any more features onto our 'to-do' list until we have a new version fully working and bug fixed.

As for the current version of JBP (V1.x), I think we've pretty much knocked most of bug's out of it.
I've posted a couple of Updates this week, and I think that these will be the last updates for this year 2010.
We will continue improvements and fixes to JBP V1 after the new year (even after V2 goes on sale), so keep sending in any problems you encounter.

V2.. Well all I can tell you for now, is that V2 will be built around the same rock solid playing core as V1 and it will also keep the plain & simple layout that you all know and love.
That said, we will try to incorporate all the new features that have bee suggested over the last year, I can't promise that all of the suggestions will make it to the final cut, but we will try our very best.

I don't have a release date for you at the moment,
I wanted to release V2 in time for Xmas, but I still have plenty of coding & testing to do before I can release it as a product, so I think we may go over into the new year now, I will keep you all updated.

As always feel free to ask any questions.....

Thank you all for your support and input over the year.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE