Author Topic: where to get the updates ( am using 2.6.0.0 off the disc ) and how to download t  (Read 2243 times)

dobe

i have 3 videobox pc`s. the third one, the license is on its way etc. i have run them all from the disc that i bought on ebay. all the pc`s are running on version 2.6.0.0 . i havent had chance to do any of the updates subsequent to this disc. my question is, in my ignorance, when i am in this forum and read the updates, and then go to the link to get them, i get stuck. it says to log in, i assume customer log in. and when i do this i am taken to a secure download. now then, if i am correct in being in the right place , i know my email address but not a password, also i dont think i am in the right place to download the updates. to simplify this, concisely, i am looking to find out where exactly the updats are, and which ones i need to put me fully up to date ty

dobe

hi, i think it is possible that i have the same scenario as the other man posting . i am speculating that i need a download creating in my account for the update for videobox, as if i am in the right place looking, can it be put there ? and will it put my software up to date ? ty

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Hi Dobe

As a rule we dont create downloads for eBay sales (because a CD is sent in the post), but I dont mind sorting one out for you.

Go here:-  http://jukeblaster.com/download.php
Enter your email address & try to guess your password...
If you get your password wrong the next screen will allow you to request a new password, give that a go  ;D
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

dobe

hi steve thanks for that, it is there in the downloads , however norton antivirus wont allow it to be downloaded or run, it deletes it , how do i sort it ?

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Dobe

I dont know anything about Norton, Im sure there will be a norton help file somwhere ?.

Bitcoin

Doge

dobe

i have sorted it steve, thank you for your help, i appreciate it, am all up and running again :)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Dobe

Thats great  :D, if you get time could you please post what you did with Norton (in case someone else has the same problem).

Bitcoin

Doge