Author Topic: F.A.Q please post your questions and I will try to answer them hear.  (Read 14031 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com

Q. Is there a demo version available ?.

A. No

Q. Is Juke Blaster Pro free software or open source software ?.

A. No, Juke Blaster Pro software is copyright© and you must obtain a licence from the author to install or use it.

Q. How many computers can I install JBP onto ?.

A. Your Juke Blaster Pro licence is for installation one (1) computer (additional licenses are available)

Q. What operating systems does JBP support?.

A. I have had great results using JBP on Windows XP® and Windows Vista® and also Windows 7 64 bit operating systems.

JBP MAY work on other systems but I have no way to test this.

Q.Does JBP download Album art pictures from the internet like other programs do ?.

A.No, Other programs TRY to download pictures for you but they Fail, they get the pictures wrong, or they cannot find any pictures at all, that's why JBP does not attempt to do this.

Q.Do I have to Insert all the album art pictures before JBP will work ?.

A.No JBP will automatically insert a 'default' image for you if it finds your album art is missing.

Q.Will JBP read my tracks from a USB stick or a DVDrom drive or a Network drive ?.

A.Yes, JBP can read your music from any drive that your computer can read, the only thing to remember with this is that some drives go into a power saving mode and shut down after a period of inactivity and there may be a pause in operation while the drive 'spins-up' when a track is requested by JBP, this power saving mode can sometimes be disabled (consult your manual).

Q. Is JBP compatible with my monitor ?.

A. As there are hundreds of different monitors with as many different operating resolutions Its impossible to say for sure without trying it, but JBP was designed to resize with the screen (within reason).
I've tried it with a 14" monitor, a 15" monitor and a 42" plasma panel and it was useable on all of them (although I had to adjust the resolution on the plasma).

Q. Will JBP work with my touchscreen monitor ?.

A. JBP works just like any other program on your Windows® operating system and so if your touchscreen works with Windows® then you should be ok.

Q. Does JBP work over a remote desktop connection?.

A. Yes, establish your remote desktop connection first and then start JBP from the remote computer.

Q. Does JBP support other languages.

A. Yes and No,
JBP only supports English language for the 'back end' (Service Menu's) but you can change the categories text, track text and  price of play text to your language.

Q. Is JBP guaranteed in any way ?.

A. No, JBP is offered as-is and without any warranty expressed or implied.
       (See Licence for further information)

Q. Has JBP been thoroughly tested on all operating systems?.

A. No, JBP has been tested to the extent of my knowledge and with the limited resources available to me.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:30:27 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Wikky

Re: F.A.Q please post your questions and I will try to answer them hear.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 11:16:03 AM »
I installed my JBP on my Dell Latitude D610. I now, after lots of work with my audio files, have arrived at the big day to connect to my hi-fi system. It sounds terrible! I looked on the web and discover that the Dell D610 is one of the worst sound cards on any laptop. How can I transfer all this to my old computer which has a 'Soundblaster' card?

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »
I installed my JBP on my Dell Latitude D610. I now, after lots of work with my audio files, have arrived at the big day to connect to my hi-fi system. It sounds terrible! I looked on the web and discover that the Dell D610 is one of the worst sound cards on any laptop. How can I transfer all this to my old computer which has a 'Soundblaster' card?

Hi Wikky

Please send an email to me directly steve@jukeblaster.com and I will tell you the options available.
In your email please state the following information in order for me to help you:- First Name, Last Name, Your serial number and the paypal email you used for purchase.

Bitcoin

Doge

jimmmmy5

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 02:24:53 PM »
i'm trying to get JBP to show the album art but it only shows a hand-full. i tryed naming them "folder.jbp" like the instructions said but nothing seems to be workin. i dont know what else to do.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 02:27:57 PM »
Hi Jimmmmmy

They should be named "Folder.jpg", not 'folder.jbp'

Bitcoin

Doge

jimmmmy5

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 03:14:00 PM »
i just changed the names of the album art from "folder.jbp" to "Folder.jpg" and JBP still isnt showing the album art.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 03:18:03 PM »
Ok, only thing left then is your folder structure is wrong, (the Folder.jpg is in the wrong place).

See this post:- http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=127.0

Bitcoin

Doge

bigdavelef

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 03:57:40 PM »
i need to remove the on screen skip button in juke blaster pro but i dont have a setting for it

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »
Set JBP to 'Coin-Op' mode and put credits to 99  ;D

Bitcoin

Doge