Author Topic: Yeah I'm Back  (Read 3413 times)

MarkNorville

Yeah I'm Back
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:27:55 PM »
Great to be back or reasonably. I have sorted out the computer in the front room now or in the process of doing so, as been living in my bedroom for most of the winter as cheaper to heat, but I had to repair this machine as the coldness caused the power supply to blow up which cost me money :(

I am sorting out my hard drives as brought a few extra bits and bobs for the computer as I have too many hard drives knocking about, so in the front room, I have 7 x 1.5 terabyte and 1 x 2.0 terabyte hard drives installed now.

I am also looking at the best way of using Videobox as pretty much, I really brought this simply because I wanted something for music videos, so I am going to have to play around with the directories and see what is the best way of actually listing music videos and MP3's if I end up with a mixture.

Great to be back and looking forward to doing more stuff with Videobox soon, I still want to create a few skins.

Regards

Mark

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Yeah I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 08:57:42 PM »
Welcome back Mark :D

Get some skins created fella, we need a fresh new look !  ;D
If you do make a skin that you wish to share just let me know and I'll get our Bry to upload your work to the members centre so that everyone in our gang can download it, yey  ;D
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

MarkNorville

Re: Yeah I'm Back
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 03:31:53 AM »
I need to transfer skin studio onto this computer, as for some reason when you use it at 1600 x 900 the screen will not fit on for some reason. This monitor has 1920 x 1080 so I shall have a look to see if it will fit the whole screen on here. I shall try and download skin studio now and see if I can find my license, if not then it will be on the other computer somewhere.