General Category > Videobox

Karaoke

(1/1)

Gavint:
When i am in my Video box and music is playing I then go and select the karaoke option , I then choose a song it starts playing and then i choose another it then boots me out of the whole program.

Any help would be great, I have been thru the forum but nobody has the same issue

We have just updated to the latest version also

Cheers gavin

Steve:
Hi Gavin, I've not seen this problem before but I will try to help if I can...

When you say "I then go and select the karaoke option", please elaborate
then you say " I then choose a song it starts playing", do you mean a karaoke track or a standard mp3 ?
"and then i choose another it then boots me out" mp3 or karaoke track ?
has this started since you updated to latest version, was it playing karaoke ok before update ?
when it boots you out what happens, any error message or anything ?

Gavint:

When you say "I then go and select the karaoke option", please elaborate "When i say i go to the Karaoke option i choose the icon on the front screen home screen"
then you say " I then choose a song it starts playing", do you mean a karaoke track or a standard mp3 ? "Karaoke track "
Sometimes it starts playing the karaoke song and then i go to choose another karaoke track it then kicks me out of the software, I then click back on the icon to re enter the software and it goes back to the karaoke track that was playing
"and then i choose another it then boots me out" mp3 or karaoke track ?
has this started since you updated to latest version, was it playing karaoke ok before update ?
when it boots you out what happens, any error message or anything ?
This was doing this before we updated to the latest version as we thought that was the issue and there are no error messages

Gavin

Steve:
It's odd that you dont get any error message or anything, im assuming the program just closes and you have to restart it.
It could be a problem with the music files themseleves if you've never had it working correctly.
Could send me a copy of a karaoke track & a music track that cause it to crash ?, I will try to recreate the fault.

Gavint:
we are using Sunfly Karoake, the file is crazy.cdg. It happens to every song.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version